Some changes (some hopefully temporary), also used a tool to find more important bugs
Saturday, 11 September 2021 19:43:36 by Khodok
1 min read
Optimization and loading
- Removed the offcanvas on lists for now, as it is 21 quite big calls to different things making the website slow.
- I’ll try to add it back using more conventional implementations (because right now I was literally just doing the same thing for all the elements of the page and that’s kinda bad).
- Found a few design bugs and fixed them, none of them were particularly bad but still.
- Started using https://deepsource.io to find potential problems in my code, and fixed all the easily fixable problems it caught, actually helped a lot.
- As I said above, I’ll add offcanvas menu back, or at least an equivalent, as it was kinda useful, maybe I’ll go back to having modals instead of offcanvas.
- Use the Weblog system for these kind of things, as it has the advantage of being very modular and fast.