2 months, 2 weeks agoI just finished making a dark mode that you can switch on and off, but that also follows your preferences first time you come on the website
Featured Post Update is Updated
- Posts now have a Featured Title, I have to add a new one to every posts, but actually I don’t, I’ll do if I ever put an old post as Featured, like I did with the first post now.
- Featured Title are made to be longer, more explicit than normal ones, but they can also be shorter.
- If a post is Featured but has no Featured Title it’ll just show the normal Title
- Featured Posts can now have two different states: Featured (basic), and Big, usually I’ll ONLY have one Big post (which is for now, 10:55 the 24th November 2020… Quotes), but technically it’s possible to have more than one Big Featured Post.
- Featured Posts can be a lot more, technically there can be dozens, but it’d be pointless lol.
- They’ll show as Featured posts, with their first Category shown above their title, below Big Featured Posts, and can be 2 next to another, for all details just click on Continue Reading.
- Their point is just to show Featured stuff, not to have more info on the post list
- Note that they are still on the Post List below, so are technically shown twice, this is likely to stay that way, I prefer that xD.
- I actually forgot
- Jk lmao (how exceedingly droll)
- The Posts are now shown a little bit more “bunky” (less space between some stuff, especially between dates, because I always hated those spaces.
- Dates are now also darker
- And last change on dates: they don’t have as much details as before.
- Dates will have a page (probably in the post Modale) with more details about them
- And Voila, that’s about it about this update
Please Log in to leave a comment.
No comments yet.